Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Growing Boys!

Well, I've been cleaning up and organizing my garage during Spring Break and today one thing I did was put up our well-worn and traveled height-measuring chart. It has been hung in our last three houses and documents how our kids have grown over the years with lots of marks and then the name, date, and age at the time. It's kind of fun to compare how tall our kids are in comparison to each other when they are the same age.

So, after carefully measuring and taping it up in our garage, I measured our three boys (Hannah is still in Mexico and Lani declined to be measured!). Levi is now 4' 8", Caleb is 5' 4", and Micah is up to 6' 2.5"! All have grown quite a bit since their last measurement! Lani and I were laughing as she imagined eventually having to look WAY UP at all her guys!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" tonight. That's a good movie! A touching story of character and persistance. It makes me wonder if I could make it through such dire times. It also reminded me how blessed I am.

2 comments:

Patti said...

We miss you guys!

Vonnie said...

I loved that movie too. Another good movie (although rated R) is Reign Over Me with Adam Sandler and Don Cheedle. I saw it today.