Friday, March 16, 2007

What a beautiful Spring day!

Today was warm, sunny, a Friday -- just a gorgeous day! We went over 70 (I think for the second time this Spring) and trees and flowers are "bustin' out all over". Only stressful thing was that grades were due for me today at school, so there was extra work last night and during breaks and lunch today and after school until they were all done.

I didn't get to watch it, due to work and the aforementioned grades to finish after school, but I saw that Oregon eeked out a first-round win in the Big Dance today. Glancing at the box score, I see that they were way off on their 3's; they can be the hottest team around when those long shots are falling, but when they go cold then there's not much else to do. Hopefully the hot Oregon team will show back up in their next game against Winthrop.

God bless you wherever you are!

No comments: