Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday night buzz

So, this marks the third Sunday in a row that I've found some time to post on my blog. Maybe I should make this my goal to regularly post on Sundays.

Tonight "Men in Black" sang at the Hinson Memorial Baptist Church Talent Show (yeah, really big-time! About 75 or so in attendance). It was our first non-Christmas performance. We're still trying to learn some more arrangements so that we can get out and sing more. Here's a picture of the group from back when we sang on Christmas Eve at Abundant Life.



Hannah got home today from the Oregon State Thespian's Conference in Medford. Sounded like the Gresham kids did well and had a nice time.

Here's a prayer request: my mom had to have a second surgery on her eye (which was severely injured a few months back). They removed scar tissue, reattached the retina, and had to put silicone oil in it for now. We're praying for healing in the eye and that she may eventually regain sight in this eye. God is faithful and able to heal! Thanks for joining us in prayer.

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I'm sorry to hear about Sue. I've just said a prayer for her.