Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring (?) Break

What a strange week here! Today marks either the fifth or sixth day in a row that we've seen snowflakes! And it's the second to last day of March! We've only had a shower or two that dropped enough to slightly whiten the ground, but still, it's just been weird to see snowflakes every day. You'd think this was Christmas Break instead of Spring Break!

It's also been a little odd with Hannah & Micah gone to NYC on choir tour. They left early Wed. morning and don't get back until tomorrow night. From what we hear, they're having a great time!

1 comment:

erinlo said...

Dan- It's so good to hear from you on your blog! I am so excited to hear about Micah and Levi being baptized- awesome. How tall is Micah now???? My goodness. We, also, have had snow here! This morning, I think we woke up to about 4 inches. Crazy. I think this is just normal for Calgary, though. We miss you guys and think of you often. Give my love to Lani and the kids. -Erin