Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 Resolutions

Here are things I'd like to do this year:

Read the Word daily.
Invest time with my kids -- daily, if possible.
Sleep when I should! At least seven hours nightly on weekdays.
Exercise at least three times each week.
Be a servant and encourager to those I work with and live by.
Manage my finances better.

I could list more, but some of these are biggies for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And now for a sports note: How about those NW college football teams?!!!
It was thrilling the other day to see Oregon St. win their game with the gutsy 2-pt. conversion, but then tonight's Boise St. win over Oklahoma was just incredible!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Wow, you have posted more lately than all fall! LOL!
Thanks for having Amber out to visit!

Patti said...

Wow, very colorful!

Anonymous said...

Dan, we just received your letter. It is so good to hear from you. Sounds like life is good. Walking 2 blocks toschool with the boys..Wow..great life.

God is still working in your life.

Mickey and Willie