Friday, February 02, 2007

Sick day

I took a "sick day" today to try to get over a nagging cold. I've had a mild cold for just over a week, but yesterday my throat started to feel more sore and I was sounding stuffed up (people asking all day, "do you have a cold?"). So. . . I figured a day of rest was called for. It was nice to have almost a solid day of vocal rest (except for a phone call or two; my buddy, Willie, called from Tomball).

This is about the least excited I've been about watching the Superbowl since I don't know when. No one has invited us over for any parties or anything and I don't care much about which team wins. I'll probably watch the game; if for no other reason than getting to see how good the commercials are.

1 comment:

Patti said...

We too watched it at home, by ourselves. It wasn't the same without a bunch of friends around. Bryan has a big project he is working on entering data for so at least he got some work done!