Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Week

Well, I realized a few days ago that I didn't really have a single free evening this week due to choir rehearsals, kids' basketball practices, games, and pictures, and such, so Lani and I went out to dinner last night.

We went to Red Robin, one of our long-standing favorite places (we actually went there for dinner on our wedding night, instead of the nicer place we had originally planned on!). It had been awhile since just Lani and I went out by ourselves for dinner, so that was nice.

Lani subbed in an elementary music position today for our friend, Phill. Turns out she'll be back there again tomorrow. Interesting that we're both teaching elementary music for these days!

My folks come to visit for this weekend. They'll get to see and hear Hannah sing in the All-N.W. Choir as they perform this weekend! Dad and I may also get a chance to put in our new kitchen floor.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your special someone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I miss you guys!!!!! Happy Valentines to your whole family. Who knows....we may be visiting you in the not too distant future..... -Erin L.

Dan Dalzell said...

Erin, I've heard the rumor. . . share more about your potential "visit" when you can!

Patti said...

Ken and I ate lunch at Red Robin today. It was pretty good but expensive.
Miss ya!