Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Four things. . .

So, I hear that this has been on several blogs. I copied it from Patti Alexander (Patti Does Life).
Here are my responses:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Clerk/stocker at Hardware Joe's True Value Hardware
2. Summer Singer (for four years during college)
3. Music Teacher/Choir Director
4. Worship Leader & Children's Minister

Four Movies you would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. The Quest for the Holy Grail (Monty Python)
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Star Wars & Lord of the Rings movies (we do watch them over & over & over. . .)

Four Books you could read over and over:
1. The Psalms
2. The Gospels
3. The "Pastoral Epistles"
4. Frank Peretti books

Five Places you have lived:
1. Lewiston & Nampa, Idaho (birth to 3)
2. Ontario, Oregon (ages 3 to 16)
3. Portland, Oregon (ages 16 to 38)
4. Tomball, Texas (current)

Four TV shows you watch:
1. Local News (mostly KATU, sometimes at 5 or 6; always at 10)
2. Tonight Show w/Jay Leno
3. 24 (I just started watching this season)
4. This Old House

Places you have vacationed:
1. Disneyland
2. Missoula, Montana
3. Portland, Oregon
4. Victoria, British Columbia

Four websites you visit daily:
1. ABC News (my home homepage)
2. WorshipForum.com
3. My blog
4. All the blogs linked on my site

Four Favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Mexican Food, especially fajitas & enchiladas (Chevy's when out West)
3. Red Robin burgers (& they're coming soon to The Woodlands!)
4. Bananas (one-a-day, every day!)

Four Places you would rather be:
1. Portland
2. Missoula
3. Playing cards with friends
4. In my new job (where ever that is!)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Chevy's was the best! We use to have a large Chevy's sombrero from Bryan's wither birthday or going away lunch?
I couldn't think of vacation places- we spent Spring Break 200 at Disneyland. How could I forget that!?

Owen B. said...

All right on the movies, Dan!!! I knew there was a reason I liked you so much! ;-)