Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Faithwalkin'

Today I heard from a WorshipForum friend who said that he was also interviewing at Memorial Drive in Tulsa. I appreciate his openness and let him know. And we'll be praying for each other. He also indicated that they have three other guys that they're bringing in (though I don't know who they are). So, we'll be praying for them too. It just reminded me today that I'm perfectly fine with getting this job or with not getting it, because I'm confident that the Lord is at work and is leading me, my friend, and the church there. Of course, I want to do well and to lead people in an intimate worship time with God this Sunday; but, I also want God to help make it clear whether this ministry and place is a good fit for me and my family (or if it's best for someone else).

It rained most all day here. . . and I was thankful because yesterday I planted a bunch of new flowers in our flowerbeds and patched ugly places in our front lawn with new grass. Thank God for small blessings.

No comments: