Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Here's an encouraging verse that I read today (from Heartlight):
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought. -- Jeremiah 17:7-8

Keep your trust in the Lord!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been playing with my blog a bit. Did you notice the Flickr pictures box on the sidebar? (I got that idea from Ike Graul's blog, then had to figure out how to do it!). I tried to change the look a little, but only managed to change my overall background color (and then had to figure out how to change all the "rounders" or corners, since they weren't black before). I don't know much of anything about HTML, so whatever I attempt is trial and error. I'd love to have some sort of graphic in my top header box, but am not even sure where to begin. Maybe on some rainy day when I'm not subbing, I'll explore the template code again.

No comments: