Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Changes

Yesterday we un-did Christmas around here, inside and out. Now all the lights and decorations are boxed back up and in our attic. It always seems so dreary after everything's put away. I looked out our front window last night and the whole street just seemed dark, as if everyone not only took down their lights, but also decided not to turn on their porch lights either.

Today Lani's back at work. I know it was hard for her to get going. She's been drinking decaf coffee, but this morning when I made hers I mixed half and half decaf & regular (without her knowing -- just seemed like she needed a little boost!). Ha!

Due to my "unemployment" and need to be free for other work, we're switching Caleb and Levi to Lani's school. They don't want to go and we've been really happy with their teachers and opportunities in Tomball, but it's the only thing that makes sense for us right now. Just another one of those difficult decisions we're making.

No comments: