Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cleaning "House"

Yesterday I went into the office at Tomball, thinking I'd try to be there for just a couple of hours. Then I started going through my e-mail files and unsubscribing, or changing my subscription to my home e-mail account, or changing it to Tomball's new Children's Minister, Sherri St. Germain. I went through this process for several hours!!! Who knew? Hopefully, there are just a few stray e-mail subscriptions out there that I haven't caught yet.

Today I plan to go in and clean up lots of computer files, either burn them to disks or delete them. Wonder how long this will take?

Last night was my final "Praise Team Rehearsal" at Tomball. We had a nice circle of people singing together and afterward I was reflecting that that was a nice way to finish with them (besides this Sunday, of course).

1 comment:

Amanda W said...

cleaning (especially if it involves files or sorting or organizing) always seems to take longer than I think.