Sunday, January 22, 2006

Today's thoughts. . .

I enjoyed leading worship at Spring Woodlands today and look forward to more experiences there. Several former Tomball C of C families were there; it was good to see them (though I'm concerned for those affected by the changes at Tomball). My voice got a bit worn out (three services is tough!), but overall it seemed like things went well.

Go Seahawks! SuperBowl bound!!!

I'm so thankful for good friends today. One called early this morning before church to let us know she was praying. Some who came to Spring Woodlands were there just to support me (thanks!). Several went to lunch with us. And a few came over to watch the Seahawks game. It's just nice to have friends!

3 comments:

erinlo said...

I'm so glad things went well, Dan- although I don't think anyone doubted that they wouldn't!!SWCC is blessed to have the Dalzell family!

Patti said...

We really enjoyed the service Sunday morning. We will be back next week.

Lynn G said...

Really miss y'all already. Just not the same without you (no joke intended). I'm very happy that you have been made to feel so welcome and that your first real Sunday was a success. They've got a jewel!