Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year -- 2006

This seems like a good day to reflect back and look forward. . .

Looking back:
I've enjoyed so many good things this year -- good health, a blessed family, fun travel times, chances to sing, great kids, and a wonderful wife. I especially enjoyed singing with Hallel at Pepperdine and going to the Zoe conference in Nashville. Although I haven't landed a new job, I've enjoyed the experiences and relationships built with people in Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, and more. I've enjoyed having my daughter sing regularly on our praise team (and she gets compliments all the time!). I've (mostly) enjoyed having a new dog this last year, our "labradoodle", Molly.

Looking ahead:
Who knows what adventure, opportunities, and challenges lie ahead? I'm excited to be talking to churches in Oregon and Colorado about possible jobs (and some other places too). I'm concerned about our finances and how to keep things afloat, but still believe that God will take care of us. It's exciting to know that we will be moving somewhere new sometime this year; yet, it's difficult not knowing where and when and how it will all come together.

This new year should be one of the most interesting years of my life. Ready or not, here it is!

1 comment:

erinlo said...

And you have MANY friends faithfully praying for you!!!!