Saturday, December 03, 2005

83 degrees on Dec. 3!!!

Something's wrong! It shouldn't be 83 on Dec. 3rd! This is one of those days when I'm really "longing to be up North" (as the line in "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" says). I saw this week that in Portland they were flirting with snow showers in the forecast a couple of times. . . I'll bet the reporters were out on the Sylvan Hills overpass just waiting for a few flakes!

Today I have no scheduled commitments! It feels nice. Lani and I plan to get our Christmas lights and decorating done. Maybe that'll bring on a little more of a December feel!

2 comments:

Tim Castle said...

Not fair! Here in "sunny California," it's barely cracking 60 today!

Mitch Fewell said...

I feel your pain.

85 degrees in Montgomery Alabama on the 4th. The auditorium didn't cool down by the end of the service.

Sure beats the negative 20 degrees from when I was in upstate NY!

God Bless