Friday, December 16, 2005

Remember the excitement?!?

Today my kids all have a half-day of school and begin their two-week Christmas vacation. So, I'll be picking them up soon and going out to lunch, then perhaps Christmas shopping, etc. Do you remember how exciting it was to be out of school for Christmas break?

Family notes:
Lani came home sick from work yesterday, but felt like she could make it through today and went to work (plus, they'll be having parties, getting teacher gifts, etc.!).
Micah called me after school yesterday and was excited to tell me that there is a sign in our yard proclaiming us the best decorated house in our neighborhood! Fun! Lani already asked, even in her ill fog, if I was going to take a picture of it and send it out and post it here. Ha!
We rehearsed last night for this Sunday's special music at church. Hannah will do a little solo on one song. Things went pretty well with the team and I look forward to Sunday.


Just thought I'd share a favorite Dickens quote before going.

No comments: