Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wintery Mix!

Today I drove back from Tyler. I think I had a good interview there. I'm wondering if it's the right place for me to serve. It did seem like a good place for a family. All the people -- staff, elders, other search committee folks -- seemed really nice and were both inquisitive and positive with me. I've committed my way to the Lord on this one and trust that He is at work in this and other job search prospects that are going on.

It was kind of fun to see on the weather in Tyler that they might be getting snow, sleet, or a "wintery mix" tonight! I'll have to check the weather tomorrow and see if it panned out there. Even here in Tomball tonight it's dipped into the 30's and there's a little bit of precip coming down. Tomorrow morning could be interesting. I love the cooler weather!!!

No comments: