Tuesday, December 06, 2005

From Tyler, TX

Well, I'm now getting in such a habit of blogging each day that I don't want to miss it!

Today I'm in Tyler, TX to interview with the Glenwood Church of Christ for a Worship Leader/Equipping Minister position. If you're reading this, I solicit your prayers for a good, honest time of communication during my interview tonight at 7:00.

The drive up from Tomball to Tyler was BEAUTIFUL! Lots of Fall colors and pretty scenery. Small towns and several lakes. I rolled along praying and listening to Christian radio (I could hear KSBJ over halfway here and then found KVNE up this way and really liked what they were playing).

That's all for now!

2 comments:

erinlo said...

I am praying hard for ya'll. Selfishly, my prayer up until now has been that you would get a job in this area. But this evening, I prayed that God's will be done for your family. I can't even tell you how mush I'd miss Lani (and I guess you too) but I really want ya'll to find a place where you can be built up and loved on and a place where you can freely give in the ways that God gifted you. It's a little past seven and I'm prayin....

Dan Dalzell said...

Thanks for the "prayer cover", Erin. I had a very nice time with the folks up there. Who knows. . .?