Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF!

Don't you love Fridays! I know when I used to be a teacher, I always really looked forward to Fridays (I guess Lani probably lives in that world now!).

Still listening to KSBJ's Christmas Open House. Great Christmas music!

So, my favorite Christmas recordings are:
Harry Conick: Harry for the Holidays
Amy Grant: All three of her Christmas albums (and I hear there's maybe something new out there).
Michael W. Smith: Both of his
GRP Christmas, Vol. 1 & Vol. 3
King's Singers: A Little Christmas Music
Acappella Christmas Party
Bing Crosby: White Christmas (I think that's the title)
Nat King Cole: (a collection that has "Chestnuts Roasting. . .")

Hmm. . . there's a lot more that I like, but that'll do for starters.

Now, to get some work done! Lani and I have both really wanted to finish Christmas decorating at home (her inside, me the lights), so I've got to finish all work projects today so that tonight and tomorrow are free.

No comments: