Friday, December 23, 2005

My first missed day

So, after 23 straight days of posting on my blog, yesterday I missed. I didn't mean to, but we just had a full, fun day and by the time I thought about it, it was 12:45 a.m. and I was getting into bed.

Last night we went up to College Station with some friends (Linda, Hayden, and Elizabeth Woods) to see "Santa's Wonderland", a huge, drive-through lights display. It was really fun, the displays were great (I think I got some ideas for my house!), and our timing was perfect. We got there just as it really got dark and hardly had any wait (whereas, as we were leaving, there was a long line backed up onto the feeder road). After the lights, we went to eat at Freebirds (one of those places where you pick your tortilla and what goes in it -- yum!).

Today there's a little more shopping and wrapping to do, laundry and house-cleaning (isn't that just "daily"?), and I'm still trying to finish a Christmas letter. Some of you may get my letter for New Years!

No comments: