Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Reality check

I started cleaning out my office at church today. . .
I hadn't thought about it much, but as I started sorting and packing some things, it really hit me in the gut that I'm done here. I've moved out of offices twice before in my working years, but each time before I was excited to be headed somewhere else; this is a little different because I'm not sure what I'm doing or where I'm going next.

Lani noticed today that there are a couple of music teaching jobs in a local district posted in mid December. I'll see what I need to do to get ready to sub or be able to apply for any mid-year openings.

2 comments:

Patti said...

You guys are in our prayers. It is hard to walk away, but I firmly believe God has something better out there. You just may have to go through the desert awhile (that sounds familiar).
:) Patti

Amanda W said...

We're praying for you dan.